This section allows you to download input files that correspond to different physical situations.
- FODO Cell
- Constant Focusing Channel
- Constant Focusing Channel with Space Charge
- Expanding Beam in Free Space
- Kurth Distribution in a Periodic Focusing Channel
- Kurth Distribution in a Periodic Focusing Channel with Space Charge
- Acceleration by RF Cavities
- FODO Cell with RF
- Chain of thin multipoles
- A nonlinear focusing channel based on the IOTA nonlinear lens
- The “bare” linear lattice of the Fermilab IOTA storage ring
- Solenoid channel
- Soft-edge solenoid
- Soft-Edge Quadrupole
For every change of the ImpactX code base, each of these examples are continuously tested and benchmarked.